Horizons at Peregian is one of Noosa’s most quiet and relaxing holiday apartment complexes and one of the best kept secrets by our repeat holiday guests. The spacious self contained apartments are well appointed with all the facilities required to keep you comfortable during your beachfront escape to the Sunshine Coast. It is also one of the few pet friendly holiday apartment properties, where you will be welcomed with your pooch and can enjoy the 14klms of pristine dog friendly beach at your doorstep.
- Friendly, accommodating site managers’
- Spacious 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Self contained with all the amenities of home
- All in apartment bed linen and towels supplied
- Incidental starters: tea, coffee, soaps, milk, toilet paper etc
- Pet Friendly complex: for small dogs under 10kg
- Salt water swimming pool with spa
- BBQ Entertainment area
- Undercover secure parking
- Free WiFi (limited)
- Free Cable TV (Foxtel)
- 50m stroll to the beach through the adjacent Park
- The beach is also pooch friendly – with off leash areas for the active dogs
- 15min beach stroll to the Village & patrolled beach
- Quiet retreat away from all the hustle and bustle
This three story walk up complex boasts fifteen spacious apartments with the top level apartments offering panoramic ocean views from your own private rooftop deck. You need to bring your personal items, consumables, food, toys and your beach towels.
A stay at Horizons is such a contrast to most places as it is quiet and tucked away from the retail and commercial precincts but conveniently central to everything on the Sunshine Coast.
As holiday apartments there are a few house rules which help to keep the overheads and rent fees down; whilst bed and bathroom linen is supplied, servicing your apartment is not included during stays up to 7 days unless requested (charges apply), so you are responsible to keep things clean and tidy, leave them as you found them and remove your waste from the apartment to rubbish bins on site.